skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Dan's Walkabout 2010
If you can't die happy tomorrow... then you aren't really living !!
Friday, July 30, 2010
Hey cracka' whazz up...??
In a place where, as a white man, I am in the extreme minority, this cracked me up... just another kiosk business, in another mall, in Singapore.
note that all those pictured with tattoos are white...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:
Singapore
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Walkabout 2010 Links
Walkabout 2010 webpage
Walkabout 2010 photo album
Google maps
Sydney weather
Darwin weather
Cairnes weather
Walkabout blog page
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(113)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(18)
▼
July
(66)
this one's for the Pinderski's
Vanity or just fashion...
Dyson Shmyson...
Hey cracka' whazz up...??
Good fortune...
A gift from a Prince...
Money, money, money...
Well, I'm officially in another world...
This one's for you Jeff...
Another weird laughing head...
Get this...!!
Sorry that I have to go...
Total culture shock...
It's better than a hostel... and the Regent
Guess where I am...??
A hard days journey...
Last day in Australia... waaaaa : (
Beautiful beach doesn't trump crappy weather...
Sittin' in the chapel...
Fishin' on the dock of the bay...
A special kind of reading lounge...
Who needs Art school...??
Work can sometimes be...
the boat pics...
"Pav" anyone...!!
the cast & crew of the GRB boat trip...
Hostel roomy gone really wrong...
Aussie money...
...and no for the REALLY good stuff!!
....and NOW... The good stuff!!
GRB more pics...
GBR pics... the environment
GRB pics... the fish
I survived...!! And lived a dream...
This one' for you... Thane
YIKES!!... we should count our blessings...
Dive, dive, dive...
...'turning Aboriginal, I'm turning Aboriginal'...
The biggest pile of dung on earth...
The biggest pile of dung on earth...
Random weird signs...
I tink i iz geddin smater...
Random weird signs...
Facebook as Cupid...
No, don't ask me...
Meet my friend Eddy...
Random weird stuff...
Not everything in the tropics is beautiful...
I HATE somethings American...
Really weird...
Oh yeh... I forgot
Maguk Falls... another swimmin' hole
Jim Jim Falls...
Childhood Flashback...
CRIKEY!!... its a Crocy... Salty croc that is...
Area 51... Aussie style
Area 51... Aussie style
Aussie Obsession...
I guess I'm having too much fun...
How cute!!...
Ghost town from days gone by...
Technology is Amazing...
The Outback ain't backwards...
Oh yay... for the skeptics out there
A laugh for the 4th!!
Just a quick share...
►
June
(12)
►
May
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment