skip to main | skip to sidebar

Dan's Walkabout 2010

If you can't die happy tomorrow... then you aren't really living !!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Safety first...

This sign kind of reflects Singapore's attitude about crime...
and it cracked me up the first time I saw it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Singapore

Posted by Travelin Dan at 3:42 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Walkabout 2010 Links

  • Walkabout 2010 webpage
  • Walkabout 2010 photo album
  • Google maps
  • Sydney weather
  • Darwin weather
  • Cairnes weather
  • Walkabout blog page

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (113)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ▼  August (18)
      • One out of two... well at least I got one
      • A refreshing brush with politeness...
      • Chicago-style pizza around the world...
      • Impressions of an impressive nation...
      • Breakfast & lunch in the bush...
      • Bush trekking...
      • Roughing it on Safari
      • African rush hour...
      • Some of my favs...
      • 4 out of 5...
      • Lembeh Favorites...
      • The weird & wonderful in Lembeh...
      • Typical of diving...
      • I survived the longest leg yet...
      • YES!! I'm still alive...
      • Safety first...
      • My first Asian experience...
      • My first Asian experience...
    • ►  July (66)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (3)